It’s the time of the year to think about your 2014 Holiday pictures again, can you believe it?
You’ll have a bunch of holiday props available to use during your session. Pictures of the props will be posted on my Facebook page, so don’t forget to keep an eye out for them there I’ve decPlease contact us as soon as possible with the date you would like to reserve your time! Before or after your session you will also have the option to look through our collection of Holiday cards.
Common Mini-Session Questions & Answers
- When is my payment due? Your full payment is due with the signed contract within 72 hours of the contract being sent to you.
- What payment methods do you accept? I accept cash, check, PayPal, Visa & MasterCard.
- What if I have to cancel my mini session? If you cancel within 48 hours before the mini session date, you will be reimbursed 100%. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the mini session, you will only receive a 50% reimbursement.
- What if I am late to my mini session? You ONLY get a 30 minute block of time. If you arrive 5 minutes late, you will only get 10 minutes of shooting time; no exceptions. So please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes early BEFORE your start time so we can get started on time.
- What if I need to change my time? As long as there are slots available, you can change your time to an available slot. If there are no slots available and you are still not able to make your time or find anyone to take your spot, it will be considered a cancelation.
- What if it rains? A rain date will be issued at the same location. If you are unable to make that rain date, we will work out a date and time that works for both of our schedules.
- How many people can be included in the mini session? There is no maximum; as many as you want! But please keep in mind that you only have limited window for pictures and the more people involved, the longer it takes to set up shots.
- What if I want to do some family shots and then individual shots of my kids. Is that allowed? Of course! I will pretty much shoot anything you want for during our time together.
- Can we brainstorm before the mini session? Definitely. We will arrange a time to chat a week before your session to discuss particular photos you want or ideas you have. This is standard service for all of my clients.
- When is my order due? Your order of your included digital photos, Holiday card choice and any additional prints/products you want to purchase is due within one week of the gallery being posted. If you wish to order after this time, it will be reposted for $25 which will be applied to your order. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days once you’ve chosen your design.